Why am i so jealous?

• Shelly
    18 years ago

Everytime that my boyfriend is talking to another girl....idk i just get super jealous of her. It's that I get mad. idk. is there anyone that can give me some advise?

• Gwen
    18 years ago

tell me, did U like your boyfriend a lot. If U do, then jealousy is just making the relationship more complicated. If all he did is talking to them, then there is no reason to be jealous, it just friendly talk.

• Becky
    18 years ago

jealousy is normal, honestly it is a little immature also, but don't feel abd it happens to the best of us. Just try to figure out what exactly makes you jealous are you jealous that he might be looking at their face , do you think he likes them more than you, ya know figure out what it si and think about ti alot. Then try to fix it. Maybe talk to him about it also. Try to fix it as fast as you can cuz it could ruin the relationship

lots of love
    *~*Becky*~*

• mandii
    18 years ago

I have the same problem but im going to try to get over it, like my bf says: he is with me not her, and he loves me not her. So think about it, who is he with??? you or her? Yea sometimes I think that he'll like her and leave me but im just being insecure and immature!

*wow i just gave myself advise lol*

• tabitha
    18 years ago

i was the same way with my ex. it's either youre not confident about yourself or he gives you reasons to be jealous. talk to him, tell him how u feel. and work on self-confidence. good luck. if u need any other advice email me sweet_aquarius131@yahoo.com

• erikka baby
    18 years ago

I get jealous like that too..my boyfriend even broke up with me once because he couldn't stand it any longer. We're back together now, and i'm trying to get over the whole jealousy thing. We've been together a year, and now I'm not getting as jealous as much because I know he's with me, not her, he loves me; not her, and that's something you need to think about

• Nicole Maree
    18 years ago

I agree with Angelina, jealousy isn't that bad of a thing but it can be when you let it come between a relationship..my boyfriend can get extremly jealous but i get over it cause i know he loves me and is just worried because of his past experiences

• Cuddles
    18 years ago

Jealousy is perfectly normal, but if you trust him there's nothing to be jealous about.

• Timeless Hopeful
    18 years ago

People get jealous because they feel insecure about who they are...

• ANGEL_OF_DARKNESS
    18 years ago

I'm tha same. I get kinda jeolous even wen my boyfreind talks 2 girls on msn. It's just bcoz i love him and i think i just get paranoid wen he talks 2 other girls, becoz i don't want anyone else 2 like him or him 2 like n e 1 else... If u know wat i mean?????! idk

• adham
    18 years ago

your jealous coz ur a cow!

nah jokes....its normal....im jealous for a girl that i like and im not even going out with her!

• Daze
    18 years ago

i get jealous easily too, but i agree with Bob, i do have confidence problems, but yet i can't help but think his mind is wandering on about girls, when he makes comments like"oh my god, look at J.Lo's ass" it makes me jelouse because i know i don't have those qualities that he likes, and i don't feel attractive to him, but i'm trying not to think that way, but it is hard.